Weekend Kittaya

Kittaya

Kittaya Days of Summer

Adorable Kittaya, Our Cat

• By Madhuli, June 19, 2010 @ 9:43 pm

As always adorable!Was actually missing his photos :)

• By Manju Rajender, June 20, 2010 @ 12:04 am

He has such a cute face. I just love him :) ahahaha see his pose and how he is lying down !!!

• By Leena A Goutam, June 20, 2010 @ 12:23 am

Believe it or not – just this morning .. I digged in your archive to see all Kittaya pictures… & was wondering about no recent Kittaya pictures !!! Call it intution !

Me & my Husband Love this cute furball … and his pics….

Leena

• By Madhvi, June 20, 2010 @ 6:54 am

The cutest kitty in the whole world!

• By Jennifer, June 20, 2010 @ 9:01 pm

This reminded me of another very furry cat, one so furry that they trimmed his fur. Here.

• By sandhya, June 21, 2010 @ 4:46 am

I had a good laugh over his pose…thanks for the photo…here’s one more adorable kitty posing away:

• By usha, June 21, 2010 @ 5:57 am

Kittayya is the cutest indeed! But another thing I noticed is- your spotlessly clean floors! How do you do it?

• By Sudha, June 21, 2010 @ 8:56 am

Kittayya is cute. My shih-tzu, Skylar looks like your Kittayya (including colors) and he does give the same poses. We always tease him that he looks like a cat rather than a dog.

• By Aruna, June 28, 2010 @ 8:57 am

Sooo Cute kittayya…

• By Ranjan, June 29, 2010 @ 3:14 am

Indira, just seen this as I have been away for few days, Kittayya looks so adorable bless him! Rolling about in the cool floor that is what Max and Chloe do as we are having a heat wave here in the UK. Paws and meow to Kittaya from Chloe and Max..

It’s so funny when they are in a spread like that.:) Kittaya is trying to cope with Houston’s summer here.
      Paws and meows, and cool floors for cute buddies Chloe and Max.:)
  • By Pratibha, July 9, 2010 @ 11:22 am

I miss not having one such cutie kittie at home. Looks absolutely blissful and happy!

• By Uma, July 15, 2010 @ 8:22 am

Kittaya always looks so happy and healthy! It was very intelligent of him to have adopted you and Vijay for his family – you take such good care of him! :)

I totally agree.:) We are fortunate to have kittaya in our lives.
      Happy that you are back, Uma.:) Hope Mumbai is taking good care of you.