Weekend Offer ~ Red Chilli Pickle

Red Chilli Pickle from Andhra
4 oz jar of red chilli pickle

Red Chilli Pickle:

Last week I prepared an Andhra style, red chilli pickle with ripe, red Serrano chillies. The pickle is all natural ingredients, stone-ground, and extremely hot. It tastes great when applied in small quantity on breakfast items, to spread on sandwiches, or to spike up the sauces. The detailed recipe is here. I am offering 5 jars of pickle for those of you interested chilli fans who would like to try.

4 oz jar for $ 9.99 (includes shipping).
Update: Soldout. Thank you!

• By Sanjeeta kk, August 9, 2010 @ 3:05 am

Lovely colors. Can feel the heat of the chillies here. Thanks for sharing.

• By Ranjan, August 9, 2010 @ 4:41 am

Really bright red, looks very hot. Pity, I am not local to buy it.

• By Bharathi, August 9, 2010 @ 6:52 am

Thanks for the pickle!!! I am looking forward to tasting it :)

• By vrinda, August 9, 2010 @ 7:12 am

Tempting pickle with pretty color…

• By Bhuvana, August 9, 2010 @ 10:55 am

I have been a fan of this site since Nandyala days… I am excited that I am actually going to taste a recipe cooked by you and will be in my pantry!!. Thanks Indira.

• By Sya, August 9, 2010 @ 12:39 pm

Am terribly disappointed that I missed this post earlier!! :(

I really really hope to taste this pickle in future :(

• By Indira, August 9, 2010 @ 1:30 pm

Thanks Sanjeeta, Ranjan and Vrinda for your comments.

Bharathi: Congratulations on the good news! Thanks for the purchase. Please let me know how you like it when you receive.

Bhuvana: Thanks for the purchase.
    Me too, very excited and little bit nervous too.:) Hope the pickle reaches you safely and meets your expectation.

Sya: Thanks for your interest. I am sorry that you missed the sale.

• By Sakuntala, August 10, 2010 @ 4:23 am

The coulour is so red and attractive…I like red.

I too make this pickle but with tamarind. Also this while making Gongura, tamarind and amla chutneys, sometimes I mix this. They taste very good.

Cheers.

• By Namita, August 10, 2010 @ 10:01 pm

As a longtime reader and admirer, I am eagerly awaiting your webshop! I missed this offer but hope to catch the next one.

• By IG, August 11, 2010 @ 7:52 am

Thank you for the pickle. Got it yesterday.
    The pickle tastes really good. It was an honor to meet your husband.

It’s our pleasure, IG. I am happy to read that you liked the pickle. Thank you for the feedback.

• By Viswa, August 11, 2010 @ 8:06 am

Dang, I missed the offer!

• By Kay, August 12, 2010 @ 12:51 pm

Very nice. I always get this from India, my mom makes it well and distributes to everyone. Glad to learn this from you to make it myself here.

• By Bharathi, August 12, 2010 @ 2:15 pm

Hey Indira,
    Thank you very much for the pickle. I just received it and I absolutely loved it. Couldn’t wait till evening for dinner time, I had it with a slice of whole wheat bread!!! Thanks a bunch…

I’m very glad to know that the pickle is reached you safely and that you love it. Thanks Bharathi.

• By Shobana, August 14, 2010 @ 1:21 pm

Hi Indira

OMG, I missed it…. was quite busy for the past month due to broken legs and couldn’t visit your website regularly… Hope I can get it next time… pl. remember me next time.. BTW, do you ship to CA too?

Thanks
    Shobana

• By Mike Anderson, October 19, 2010 @ 10:53 am

Looks very good – along with other dishes of yours. I just got the blog link from Vijay. I wish I’d have had it before you sold out. Please ask Vijay to let me know next time you prepare some.

• By archana, December 5, 2011 @ 10:53 am

hi Indira,

can i please know from where did u get the jars to store the pickle?